25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for Hospital Administration Diploma course will be announced by TISS? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?

Hello friends, please help me to get the admission in Tata Institute of Social Sciences. I want to study Diploma in Hospital Administration there. So, I have to give any entrance for this? Kindly tell me when TISS notify for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Master in Hospital Administration in TISS Mumbai?
  2. How should I prepare for TISS entrance? Books to be referred?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  4. Need information regarding Hospital Administration in TISS? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Average salary after completing masters in hospital administration form from the TISS?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital? -- [New]
  7. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  8. Can I pursue MBA in Hospital Administration after completing B.Sc ITM (honors)? Can I get admission without giving entrance exam?
  9. Which is better for me, Quality department or Hospital administration?
  10. When IGNOU notification for admission in Education Technology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  11. When IGNOU notification for admission in Clinical Cardiology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  13. Whether Narayana Medical College and Hospital offers MD(Hospital Administration)?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  16. When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  17. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  18. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
8th March 2018, 11:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification for Hospital Administration Diploma course will be announced by TISS? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to get the admission in Tata Institute of Social Sciences. I want to study Diploma in Hospital Administration there. So, I have to give any entrance for this? Kindly tell me when TISS notify for this course?

Notification for the PG Diploma in Hospital Administration was released on 14th October 2017 by TISS. Candidates can apply online for the admission till 30th March 2018. Candidates should be working in hospitals for applying the PG Diploma in Hospital Administration course. PG Diploma in Hospital Administration is conducted by the School of Health System Studies –TISS. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the PG Diploma in Hospital Administration course. Candidates are selected for the course an interview conducted by the selection committee. Candidates can find the details in the TISS website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?