15th October 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

When polytechnic entrance exams forms will be available?

Dear ser ,iwant to know that,when i get the forms of polytechnic entrance examination? Tell me that for any 2-3 good and easy entrance exams for which i can fill form.

24th October 2014, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When polytechnic entrance exams forms will be available?

Polytechnic entrance examination application forms will be available between the months of April and May every year. You can obtain the application form from any government polytechnic colleges and by filling up the application form, you can submit it in the same polytechnic government college. There will be only one polytechnic entrance examination for each state and for getting admission in polytechnic course through counselling process in your state colleges, you need to appear for the polytechnic entrance examination conducted by your respective state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?