13th April 2023, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Where and how to do correspondence degree after completing diploma?

I'm pursuing diploma in Industrial Electronics and I want to do my B.E from colleges like IIT and NIT, but due to financial crisis i will have to do my degree in correspondence. So i wanted to know that do these colleges offer degree in correspondence. If yes then what is the process for admission and what will be the fees and timings of college and will i have to appear any entrance exam. If so then which entrance exam will i have to appear and when?

26th May 2023, 05:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how to do correspondence degree after completing diploma?

Here are some steps you can take to pursue a correspondence degree after completing your diploma:

1. Research and identify universities/institutions: Start by researching universities or institutions that offer correspondence or distance learning programs in the field you are interested in. Look for recognized and accredited universities that provide quality education through correspondence.

2. Check eligibility criteria: Review the eligibility criteria for the correspondence degree programs you are interested in. Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements such as educational qualifications and any specific criteria set by the university/institution.

3. Choose a degree program: Select the degree program that aligns with your career goals and interests. Consider factors such as specialization options, curriculum, and career prospects associated with the chosen program.

4. Contact the university/institution: Reach out to the university or institution offering the correspondence degree program to gather more information. You can contact their admissions office or visit their website to get details about the program structure, fees, study materials, and examination procedures.

5. Admission process: Understand the admission process and requirements for the correspondence degree program. This may involve submitting an application form, relevant documents (such as diploma certificate and academic transcripts), and paying the necessary fees.

6. Study materials and resources: Once you have enrolled in the correspondence degree program, the university or institution will provide you with study materials, textbooks, and other resources required for your coursework. Make sure to follow the provided study plan and schedule to stay on track.

7. Self-discipline and time management: Correspondence or distance learning programs require self-discipline and effective time management skills. Create a study schedule and allocate specific hours each week for studying and completing assignments. Stay motivated and organized to successfully complete your degree.

8. Examination and evaluation: Correspondence degree programs typically have periodic assessments or examinations. Understand the evaluation process and adhere to the examination schedule provided by the university/institution. Prepare thoroughly for exams to demonstrate your understanding of the course material.

9. Graduation: After completing the required coursework and meeting all the graduation requirements, you will be eligible to graduate with your correspondence degree. The university/institution will provide you with the necessary documentation, such as a degree certificate or diploma, upon successful completion.

Remember to stay in regular contact with the university/institution throughout your correspondence degree program to seek guidance, clarify doubts, and stay updated on any changes or announcements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?