27th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

From where I can study Diploma in Finance, Budget & Accounting course being a BBA student of Delhi University?

Hello Sir
From where I can do Diploma in Finance,
Budget and Accounting (DFBA) this course?
I am doing BBA from Delhi University.
Kindly help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  2. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  3. Which has better career opportunities between BS(accounting & finance) or BBA?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  5. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  6. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  7. What field should being weak in Accounting and Finance?
  8. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Requirements to get admission to study Diploma in Accounting at KCA University?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  12. Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Finance course in Pune University for BBA student?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?
  16. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. College for external exam for 12th in Commerce branch? How to get their form?
  18. Which are the colleges that offer BBA in Delhi University
10th February 2017, 04:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where I can study Diploma in Finance, Budget & Accounting course being a BBA student of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
From where I can do Diploma in Finance,
Budget and Accounting (DFBA) this course?
I am doing BBA from Delhi University.
Kindly help me sir.
The Diploma in Finance, Budget and Accounting course is not available in any colleges and universities of India, except IGNOU. IGNOU offers Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting course. The course is applicable for those who have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject with 50% marks or Bachelor’s Degree and above (candidates should have studied English as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level). Duration of the course is one year, and it offered with the collaboration of Accenture. IGNOU's official website link isClick Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?