25th December 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether Aerospace Engineering is available to study in Diploma? Eligibility to apply?

Sir,
I want to know that Aerospace Engineering is available in Diploma course? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria for applying? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Eligibility to do Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  6. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  9. Can I study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in IIT if pursuing Diploma in a Private college?
  10. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma 3rd semester student?
  13. What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?
  14. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  15. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  16. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  17. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
2nd January 2016, 11:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Aerospace Engineering is available to study in Diploma? Eligibility to apply?

Yes, Aerospace Engineering is available to study in Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or equivalent from any recognised board are eligible to Diploma in Aerospace Engineering. To get admission in Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like JEXPO, POLYCET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?