7th October 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma course is equivalent to Graduation?

Hi,
I have done Diploma course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering for three years. I want to know whether it is equivalent to Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies after aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics from school of aeronautics, delhi? Courss and colleges?
  2. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  4. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  5. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  8. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a UG course or a Diploma course?
  9. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  12. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  14. What is the eligibility for AME?
  15. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  16. Is it possible for diploma EC students to take admission in Aircraft maintenance engineering?
  17. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  18. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
13th October 2015, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma course is equivalent to Graduation?

Diploma course is never equivalent to a degree in any case. You have to complete B.Tech or B.E to become a graduate. No organisation will treat your diploma qualification as degree in any situation.

Hence, you have to complete degree in engineering to become eligible as a graduate for any job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?