22nd May 2021, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Why girls are not eligible for NDA exam despite Covid19 pandemic in India?

HELLO I want to appear for NDA exam.. but unfortunately girls are not eligible for this exam can i have a specific reason for this discrimination with girls ....i don't know why we say that there is no difference between girls despite Covid19 pandemic in India

thanks to all who replies...

regards sabreet..

29th May 2021, 10:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why girls are not eligible for NDA exam despite Covid19 pandemic in India?

NDA is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice in a year. There is no information regarding why girls are not eligible for it.

But, as per my opinion physical criteria and proper infrastructure for the training may be the reason for not inclusion in the service.

But, if you want to join defence services than there are numerous opportunities to join after bachelor degree through CDS, AFCAT etc.
30th May 2021, 01:39 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Why girls are not eligible for NDA exam despite Covid19 pandemic in India?

It is because of the low mentality of our society. However, the media has said that exempting women from joining the NDA, solely on the grounds of sex, is a violation of fundamental rights of equality. And, this matter has reached to the supreme court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?