18th October 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Federal Bank for studying BBA(H) course. Can I know the process to apply an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

22nd January 2023, 04:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Before one begins with loan application procedure , one needs to get the admission letter from the college one wish to attend.
Finalise the lender and then visit them online or in person.
Interested candidates can fill the form online through their official website or can visit the bank and collect the application form.
Fill the form, attach required documents and submit the form.
It takes around 7 days to get the loan sanctioned.
Disbursement process does not commence immediately.
One has to submit disbursement letter to their lending bank stating the method of payment of tution fees by their respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?