27th July 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to clear for getting scholarship to do MBBS in abroad?

Which exams to clear for getting the scholarship to do MBBS in abroad? Can you please give me the details on this? What should be the criteria needed to apply for the scholarship exam and what type of preparation is needed to clear the same? Thanks!

20th January 2023, 10:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams to clear for getting scholarship to do MBBS in abroad?

The most popular and important entrance exam to study abroad is
GRE
GMAT
IELTS
TOEFL
SAT
ACT
Excellent performance in these entrance exam can also get students financial aid in the form of scholarship.

University based scholarship for studying MBBS abroad
National Scholarship in partnership with NEXT at Aarhus university
Brunel Medical School International Scholarship
King University Scholarship

Government as well as universities offer scholarship to such students who want to study abroad.
Indian students can apply to the list of scholarships for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?