7th December 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship?

I have heard that Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the age limit asap. Thank you!

10th December 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the age limit asap. Thank you!

Candidates in the age group of 25 and 38 years are eligible to apply for the Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship. Other eligibility conditions for the Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship are given below:

>> Applicants must be an Indian citizen living in India

>> Applicants must have a first degree, diploma or professional qualification in their specialization CWIT prefers applicants with significant work experience

>> Applicants should not have received a CWIT grant within the last five years

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?