6th December 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 7th standard and I want him to participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

10th December 2018, 09:38 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam?

Eligibility to participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Examination are as follows:-
Applicants must be enrolled in Std 7th, Std 8th, Std 9th, Std 10th, Std 11th or Std 12th.
10th December 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 7th standard and I want him to participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Students who are currently studying in Class 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th are eligible to participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam (PATH). There are no minimum marks set for appearing in the Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam (PATH). Interested students can submit the application either online or offline for the Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam (PATH). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?