7th December 2018, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

12th December 2018, 04:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship is given below.

Visit the official website link i.e. https://www.britishcouncil.in/study-uk/scholarships/charles-wallace-trust/long-term

Download the application form and fill up all the necessary details.

Attach statement of purpose, under 2 pages, which course you plan to follow, what you want to do in the UK and how you plan to put this into use on returning to India.

Attach IELTS Certificate and proof of unconditional acceptance to the course, program, attachment or internship for which you have applied. Also, submit a portfolio in hard copy or CD/DVD format (if applicable).

Submit all documents along with the application form in person at any of the British Council Centres in India.
12th December 2018, 04:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Scholarship is mentioned below:-

1. Download the application form from https://www.britishcouncil.in/study-...rust/long-term
2. Fill in all the required details, prepare a statement of purpose, in not more than 2 pages, clearly stating the course opt for in UK and your plan.
3. Attach IELTS Certificate and an evidence of unconditional acceptance to the course/program. You need to submit a portfolio in hard copy or CD/DVD format (if applicable)
4. Submit all documents along with the application form in person at any of the British Council Centres in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?