2nd June 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

I am 26 years of age and working in a private firm. I have done my BTech course, I want to do MS course in Abroad. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Canara Bank. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

4th June 2019, 04:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank is upto 35 years for non-employed personnels and upto 45 years in case of working employees. You should be an Indian National having secured admission to MS courses in recognized institutions in abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process to be eligible to apply for education loan from Canara Bank.
4th June 2019, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

You need to secure admission abroad first if you want to apply for edcustion loan and age is not a criteria at most of the banks. Once you have secured admission at a recognised university or institute, you will become eligible to apply for education loan.

Just make sure you have a guarantor and collateral security if you are looking for admission abroad. Someone from your family have to support your education loan.
4th June 2019, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No specific age criteria is required to apply for an education loan in Canara Bank. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university in Abroad are eligible to apply for an education loan in Canara Bank. So, if you secure admission to MS course in any Abroad university, irrespective of the age criteria, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?