19th December 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for 29 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

I am 29 years of age and working in a private firm. I have done my BTech course, I want to do MS course in Abroad. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Bank of Maharashtra. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

28th December 2018, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for 29 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

There is no upper age limit for education loan of any kind. You just need to secure admission at a recognized university in a job oriented course first. Once you have secured admission, you can apply for education loan.

Just make sure you contact the bank along with all your admission documents. They will give you loan, after conducting a thorough verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?