23rd June 2019, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for 24 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

I am 24 years of age and working in a private firm. I have done my BTech course, I want to do MS course in Abroad. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Canara Bank. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

25th June 2019, 06:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for 24 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

Being a 24 years old MS-Abroad aspirant, you can definitely eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank.
You should be maximum 35 years of age in case of non-employed person and upto 45 years in case of working employee/ executive.
Just make sure, you should be an Indian national and have a secured admission to MS in any recognized university/institute in abroad to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?