11th February 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for 21 years old BArch aspirant?

I am 21 years of age and preparing for 12th Board exam. After completion of my 12th, I want to do BArch course. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a student account in Central Bank of India. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

14th February 2019, 06:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for 21 years old BArch aspirant?

Being a 21 years old BArch aspirant, you can definitely apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India. There is no specific age restriction of the students to be eligible to get an education loan in Central Bank of India. However you should be minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to get an education loan in Central Bank of India. Just make sure you should be an Indian National and have secured admission to BArch course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance Test/Merit Based Selection process after completion of HSC(10+2 or equivalent).

Where there is no entrance test/merit based selection process and admission is purely based on the marks scored in qualifying examinations, the student should have scored minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination. (10% relaxation for SC/ST categories)
14th February 2019, 08:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for 21 years old BArch aspirant?

Age limit to apply for an education loan in Central Bank of India is mentioned below:-

—> Upto 35 years for non-employed personnels

—> Upto 45 years in case of working employees/ executives.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are 21 years old, so, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in Central Bank of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?