23rd August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for 17 years old BArch aspirant?

I am 17 years of age and preparing for 12th Board exam. After completion of my 12th, I want to do BArch course. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a student account in State Bank of Hyderabad. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

29th September 2018, 05:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for 17 years old BArch aspirant?

There is no specific restriction for education loan in State Bank of Hyderabad with regard to the age of the student to be eligible.
In order to be eligible for education loan in State Bank of Hyderabad, you must be an Indian Nationals and must have secured admission into a recognized course of study, through an entrance test or selection process in India or abroad.
29th September 2018, 06:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for 17 years old BArch aspirant?

After completion of your 12th examination, you will be definitely to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad. There is no specific restriction for education loan in State Bank of Hyderabad with regard to the age of the student to be eligible. However age between 17 to 35 year is ideal age limit to apply for an Education Loan. In order to be eligible for education loan in State Bank of Hyderabad, you must be an Indian Nationals and must have secured admission into a recognized course of study, through an entrance test or selection process in India or abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?