4th August 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India?

I am 19 years of age and preparing for 10th Board exam. After completion of my 10th, I want to do Diploma in Engineering course. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a student account in State Bank of India. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  2. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?
  4. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  5. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  6. Age limit to apply for an Education Loan at Syndicate Bank?
  7. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  8. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  9. Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  13. Is there any age limit to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank?
  14. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  17. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
9th August 2018, 10:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India?

The State Bank of India has not specified any age limit for offering an education loan. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan in State Bank of India through online at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/ or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?