10th November 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CMAT 2016? Can't I get admission in BGSBU University without CMAT?

Hii,,,
I had completed my graduation in b.com with 49.77% .....i want to appear for cmat examination 2016,,,am i eligible for cmat or not???..i have to take admission in bgsbu university and there is no eligibility criteria for graduation,,,they only give preference to cmat,cat and mat...

10th November 2015, 10:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CMAT 2016? Can't I get admission in BGSBU University without CMAT?

CMAT requires 50% marks in graduation and you can only apply for it when you belong to reserved category after getting relaxation in marks. There is GMAT option for you if you are interested in MBA admission and have got less than 50% marks.

Just appear for GMAT and try to manage an excellent score. Once you can get a decent score then you can apply for admission. This score is almost accepted by most of the reputed institutes in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?