22nd May 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I have heard about Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

25th May 2019, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship?

There is no age limit specified for the Marubeni scholarship but you should be enrolled in a full time graduate course at any college or institute situated in the state of Kerala. Most of the degree courses have an upper age limit for admission and you need to fulfill that criteria.

Therefore, you just need to secure admission at any recognised college by fulfilling the criteria for admission in that particular university or institute.
26th May 2019, 09:22 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship?

There is no age criteria required to apply for Marubeni India Meritorious scholarship Program.

But there is a eligibility criteria required related to educational qualification which is given ad follows.

<> You must have completed 12th with minimum 65% of marks from the recognized board.

<> Annual family income should be less than Rs.400000.

<> You must have not been receiving the any other scholarship worth not more than 6000 INR.

<> A minimum amount of 40000 you will get based on your course.

So there is no age criteria mentioned in the notification released by the Merubani indian Meritorious fellowship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?