22nd May 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

25th May 2019, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship?

Benefits of Marubeni Scholarship

- A total of 100 students will be awarded scholarships.

- An amount of 40000 rupees will be transferred directly to the account of the student concerned.

- The scholarship will be paid in a single instalment.
26th May 2019, 08:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship?

The main purpose of Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship is to provide financial support to meritorious aspirants who are pursuing higher education in any recognized institute of Kerala state. Under this scholarship, a total of 100 candidates will be selected. A minimum amount of Rs. 40,000/- will be distributed to each students.
26th May 2019, 08:13 PM
Incredible Chinnu

In general the scholarship amount will vary from course to course .A student studying a general undergraduate course and a student studying technical course will have different fee structure.

So based on the fee structure, family background like family income you will get scholarship amount.

Marubeni scholarship Program will provide 100 odd scholarships in every year.

Minimum scholarship amount is Rs.40000/-.

Disbursements related to the course will be based on fee structure.

A student should not take more than 6000 as a scholarship in any source.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?