23rd July 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information.

27th July 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information.

There is no age limit to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities. Minority students who are studying in Class I to X are eligible to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities. Applicant should have scored at least 50% marks in the previous final examination are eligible to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities. Applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs 1 lakh are only eligible to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
27th July 2019, 05:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such age limit specified in the Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2019 notification. However, those who satisfy the below criteria are eligible to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2019.

1) Applicants should be belonging to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis).
2) Applicants must be studying in class 1st to 10th standard.
3) Applicant must have scored at least 50% of marks in previous final examinations.
4) Applicants family income should be not more than one lakh per annum from all sources.

To apply -> Click Here !!
Official website - Click Here
27th July 2019, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No age criteria is required to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities. Eligibility criteria required to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities is mentioned below:-

—> You must be studying in class 1 to 10.
—> You must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination.
—> You must have a family income of not more than Rs. 1 lakh per annum from all sources.
—> You must belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?