22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Does IDFC Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that IDFC Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

27th July 2019, 08:49 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Does IDFC Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that IDFC Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.
Yes, IDFC Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course. IDFC Bank offers an Education Loan based on the applicants repaying capability and income of the parents and students. The maximum education loan amount that can be given for studying in India is Rs. 10 lakhs and outside India, it is Rs 20 lakhs. Please visit the concerned branch directly for more details about the IDFC Bank education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?