7th September 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships scheme for minorities? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Sir, I am studying in 10th standard from a CBSE board school. Please tell me how to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships scheme for minorities? Eligibility and requirements for it?

16th September 2017, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships scheme for minorities? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 10th standard from a CBSE board school. Please tell me how to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships scheme for minorities? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Students can apply online for the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities through Click Here.

Students belonging to minority communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi are eligible to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities. The scholarship is available for the students of minority community studying in Classes I to X. The scholarship will be awarded to students who have scored, not less than 50% marks in the previous year annual (final) examination and annual income of their parents from all sources should not be more than Rs 1 Lakh. The Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities is implemented through State Governments. Students can find the details in the National Scholarship portal. National Scholarship portal website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?