27th February 2023, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for The Toppr Scholarship Program?

Hello everyone, I have heard about The Toppr Scholarship Program. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

28th February 2023, 01:00 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Age limit to apply for The Toppr Scholarship Program?

The Toppr Scholarship Program is a merit-based scholarship program for students in India. It is offered to students who have secured top ranks in national and state-level competitive exams, including JEE Main, NEET, AIIMS, and more.

As per the official website of Toppr, there is no specific age limit to apply for The Toppr Scholarship Program. However, the scholarship is only available for students who are currently studying in Class 5 to Class 12, and for those who are preparing for competitive exams such as JEE, NEET, and more.

To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have secured a top rank in any of the eligible exams mentioned on the official website. Additionally, you must meet the other eligibility criteria mentioned on the website, such as your annual family income and academic performance.

It is recommended that you visit the official website of Toppr and read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria and have a top rank in any of the eligible exams, you can apply for the scholarship and increase your chances of receiving financial assistance to support your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?