27th February 2023, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship amount for B.Tech student from Government of Andhra Pradesh?

Hi Friends, I have done my 2nd PUC from Andhra Pradesh Board and got admission in B.Tech through EAMCET. I want to know how much scholarship amount do I get from the Government of Andhra Pradesh?

27th February 2023, 11:53 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Scholarship amount for B.Tech student from Government of Andhra Pradesh?

The Government of Andhra Pradesh offers several scholarship programs for B.Tech students to help them pursue their education without financial constraints. The scholarship amount and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the program.

Here are some of the scholarship programs offered by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for B.Tech students:

JNTU Scholarships: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) offers various scholarships for B.Tech students, including merit scholarships, fee reimbursement, and financial assistance for economically weaker sections. The scholarship amount may range from INR 10,000 to INR 35,000 per annum.

AP State Government Scholarships: The Andhra Pradesh State Government offers scholarships for B.Tech students under various categories, including pre-matric, post-matric, and merit-cum-means scholarships. The scholarship amount may range from INR 1,000 to INR 35,000 per annum.

Epass Scholarships: The Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships (Epass) is a state-run program that provides scholarships for B.Tech students based on their merit and financial need. The scholarship amount may range from INR 10,000 to INR 35,000 per annum.

National Scholarship Portal: The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a government-run scholarship portal that offers various scholarships for B.Tech students from Andhra Pradesh. The scholarship amount may range from INR 5,000 to INR 35,000 per annum.

It is recommended to check the respective websites of these scholarship programs for detailed information on eligibility criteria, application process, and scholarship amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?