27th February 2023, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for non local students for Telangana or Maharashtra state?

Sir I have completed my diploma in Telangana state and IAM from Telangana state now I am studying btech 2nd year in maharshtra state sir. Will you please help me to know the information that is there is any chance of getting scholarship from Telangana or Maharashtra state sir please help me to know about it sir.
Thank you

28th February 2023, 01:01 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Scholarship for non local students for Telangana or Maharashtra state?

There are various scholarship schemes offered by the Telangana and Maharashtra state governments for students who are permanent residents of the state. However, the availability of scholarships for non-local students may depend on the specific eligibility criteria of each scholarship scheme.

Some scholarship schemes offered by the Telangana state government for students pursuing higher education include:
  • Telangana State Post Graduate Scholarship (PGS)
  • Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) Scholarship
  • Telangana State Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Backward Classes (BCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)
  • Telangana State Merit Scholarship (TSMS)

Similarly, some scholarship schemes offered by the Maharashtra state government for students pursuing higher education include:
  • Maharashtra State Government Scholarship
  • Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
  • State Government Open Merit Scholarship
  • Eklavya Scholarship for Tribal Students

You can check the official websites of the Telangana and Maharashtra state governments to get more information about the eligibility criteria and application process for each scholarship scheme. Also, you may want to check with your college's financial aid office or scholarship coordinator to see if they have any information about scholarships available to non-local students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?