25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

30th August 2019, 09:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
There is no such age limit required for Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019. Those who belong from Uttar Pradesh and OBC category are eligible to apply. Candidates family Income should be below 1 Lac per annum. For more details please visit the Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?