16th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th April 2019, 11:50 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
No such age limit required to apply for Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship. Interested candidates must be studying PUC, Diploma, ITI, any general degree, B.E., BVSC, B.Pharma, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, any master's degree, MVSC or M.Pharma from a recognized university or institution.

Candidates must have scored not less than 60% cut off percentage.
19th April 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

As per the details available, there is no age limit to apply for the Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Scholarship 2019.

Students belonging to the Arya Idiga community and having from Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara, Chikkaballapura, Kolar, Tumkur, Mysore, Mandya, Hassan, Chamarajnanagar, Chitradurga, Davanagere and Bellary districts are eligible to apply for the Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Scholarship 2019.

Scholarships are awarded to students who are studying PUC, Diploma, ITI, Any Degree, BE, BVSc, BPharma, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, Any Master Degree, MVSc, MPharma and MBBS

Students must have scored at least 60% marks are only eligible

Students whose entire family who have BPL card, low income farmers and agricultural laborers

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
19th April 2019, 09:37 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

There is not any mention of age limit in Vijayalakshmi R.L jalappa scholarship.

But the eligibility to apply for this scholarship is that the candidate must be pursuing PUC, Diploma, ITI, any bachelor degree- B.E, BVSC, B.PHARMA, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, any master degree- MVSC, M.PHARMA etc.

So we can assume from all these that till what age can we apply for this scholarship. It is absolutely simple till we can take admission in the courses till then we can avail this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?