16th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship?

Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

19th April 2019, 09:30 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa scholarship:

1) Application should be submitted online through our website http://jalappaedufoundation.org/regform.php

2) Then the applicant should take print out of the application.

3) Print out of the application should be sent to the address mentioned below by courier or by post.
Address-

The secretary
Smt. Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa
Education Foundation
No.126, Silver Star Hotel,
6th Cross, Gandhinagar,
Bangalore- 560009

4) Following documents need to be sent along with the printed application:
a) Passport size photo (affix to the application)
b) SSLC/ 10th, PUC/ 12th marks card etc.
c) Previous semester's mark card if studying UG or PG
d) Address proof and Identity proof pertaining to the applicant.
e) Copy of the identity card issued by the institution.
f) BPL card
g) Transfer certificate issued by the institution on completion of matriculation.
h) Fee paid receipt so as to avail admission to the current course being pursued by the applicant.
i) Copy of student bank account passbook showing student photo and account number and IFSC code.
18th December 2021, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship?

How to take print of this scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?