4th June 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study MBA. I have heard about the UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank? Please help me to know about this immediately.

7th June 2018, 11:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan offered by UCO Bank for pursuing MBA course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, once you receive an admission letter for pursuing MBA course from the college/ university, you can apply for an education loan in UCO Bank.
2nd August 2018, 08:42 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?

Eligibility criteria to apply in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course is as follows.

1)The student should be an Indian National who has secured admission in a higher education course in India or entrance test or selection process after completion of HSC.
2)For graduation courses the age limit is 28 years for General candidates and 30 years for SC/ST candidates. For post-graduation course, the age limit is 30 years for general candidates and 33 years for SC/ST candidates
19th April 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an educational loan for distant MBA in Amity University? I'm from Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?