19th April 2017, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for education loan for doing MBA after engineering?

I took an education loan to do my engineering. Now I completed it and I m willing to do MBA and I got good college. So still can I get education loan? What should be the procedure followed to apply for the education loan? Can you please answer me? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  5. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  6. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  11. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.Tech with backlog?
  14. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  18. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
20th April 2017, 10:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for education loan for doing MBA after engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing MBA course after completion of your Engineering course from a recognized board. To get an education loan for pursuing MBA course, you have to submit your admission letter, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?