19th April 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan for paying the IAS coaching fees? What is the criteria required to apply?

Is it possible to get education loan for paying the IAS coaching fees? What is the criteria required to apply? Can you please help me to get the money via loan as I need to apply for the course/ Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?
  2. Can I take an Education Loan for paying IES coaching fee if already taken for B.Tech course?
  3. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  4. Education loan for IAS coaching and books?
  5. Can I get Education Loan for Paying Guest also if my college is not offering Hostel facility?
  6. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  7. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  8. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  11. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  12. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  13. Process to get full details with coaching fee of Company Secretary course in Delhi? Can I get education loan to pay coaching fees?
  14. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan?
  15. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree?
  17. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  18. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
20th April 2017, 09:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan for paying the IAS coaching fees? What is the criteria required to apply?

No, it is not possible to get an education loan for paying the IAS Coaching fees. Education loans are offered only for academic courses like Diploma, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, etc.,. So, it is not possible for you to get an education loan for pursuing the IAS Coaching fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?