12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study in B.Tech 2nd year through LEET?

Hello Everyone,
I am Dinesh. I am applying for LEET to study B.Tech 2nd year. I want to apply for Education Loan for my B.Tech course. Please tell me I am eligible to apply or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Rules regarding LEET to get education loan from bank authorities?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  3. Am I eligible for education loan being 1st ranker in LEET?
  4. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  8. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if dropped a year after 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  14. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  15. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
28th August 2015, 07:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study in B.Tech 2nd year through LEET?

Yes, you are definitely eligible top apply for education loan even though you are seeking admission in B.Tech through lateral entry scheme. However, the institute in which you are seeking admission should be well recognized by competent authorities and should have well reputation. There is no problem, you can approach any bank close to your residence for education loan. You need to act as per bank order, complete all formalities, comply with the terms and conditions of the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
31st August 2015, 11:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study in B.Tech 2nd year through LEET?

Yes you are eligible for the Bank Educational Loan.
It will not be a problem.You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?