28th December 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?

I have passed 12th slandered by getting 93% marked from West Bengal board of secondary education. Am I eligible to get any scholarship? What is the procedure for the same? Can you please give me the complete details on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship after 12th examination with 81% from West Bengal board?
  2. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  3. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  6. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  9. What should I do for doing masters in mathematics from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board? -- [New]
  12. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  13. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  14. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  15. What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course?
  16. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
8th November 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th slandered by getting 93% marked from West Bengal board of secondary education. Am I eligible to get any scholarship? What is the procedure for the same? Can you please give me the complete details on this.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for various scholarships after completion of 12th standard with 93% marks from West Bengal Board. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th passed students are given below;

D.P.I. Special Stipend Scheme - Official Website

West Bengal Government Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

National Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

G.P. Birla Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?