30th March 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Sir/Mam, How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  2. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  3. Can I get scholarship having secured 73% in 1st semester of IS Engineering?
  4. What is the last date for admission of BBA?
  5. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  6. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  7. Scholarship to do B.Com after completion of 12th standard with 84 percentage marks?
  8. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  9. What is the process followed to apply for Merit scholarship after completion of 12th with 93.9 percentage marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
  12. Eligibility for inspire scholarship after 1st semester of BSc physics
  13. Is there any possibility for getting scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  15. Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?
  16. How much "C Programming" is tought in 1st semester of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for any scholarship based on my college semester marks?
  18. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
7th April 2017, 12:11 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?

You are eligible to get scholarship as you have scored excellent marks in your 10+2. You can apply for MOMA Scholarship-Merit Cum Means Scholarships. MOMA Scholarship- Post metric Scholarship scheme. Central Sector Scholarship Scheme. You need to visit the official website and apply it online by filling the application form with proper details without any mistake to avoid the future harassment. You need to provide your mail ID and mobile number which is in use. You have to upload your mark sheet by scanning them and also your Bank details after that they will start the verification and after completion of verification you will get the amount of scholarship in your bank account through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?