21st October 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Education Loan for doing ICAI program?

Hello Sir,
I want to prepare for ICAI course and want to become a Chartered Accountant. I want to apply for Education Loan for ICAI program. Kindly tell me am I eligible for this or not?

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  3. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study ICAI course on Higher Secondary Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?
  5. Which Bank provides Education Loan to do Certified Financial Planner course in BIFM, Delhi for B.Com graduate who has completed ICAI Articleship?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  9. What are the courses available to study in abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 50,000 for Job Oriented Training course offered by QA Infotech, Noida?
  11. Education loan for PG program in Creative Designing?
  12. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  13. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2015, 08:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan for doing ICAI program?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the educational loan.

Educational loan is offered to those candidates who wish to pursue professional and technical courses either in India or abroad.

As ICAI is valid and recognized course, you can easily avail educational loan.

All nationalized banks offer educational loan to pursue ICAI course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?