14th May 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad if my father is a Government clerk?

Hello Sir/Madam, my father is a Government Clerk. I am interested to study MBA course in Abroad. I came to know that almost Rs 20 Lacs is the fee of MBA course in Abroad. So, I get education loan of this amount?

18th May 2019, 08:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad if my father is a Government clerk?

It will be an added advantage that your father is a Government clerk. He can act as co-borrowser. You can definitely avail an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad. In order to get an education loan from any bank, you should be an Indian National and have a secured admission to MBA in recognized university in Abroad aspirant through the entrance exam or merit based selection process. You can visit any nearest bank branch for education loan application.
18th May 2019, 11:24 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad if my father is a Government clerk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, my father is a Government Clerk. I am interested to study MBA course in Abroad. I came to know that almost Rs 20 Lacs is the fee of MBA course in Abroad. So, I get education loan of this amount?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan of Rs 20 Lakhs to study MBA in abroad. You have to provide necessary security for the loan amount. You have to provide security like residential house, plots, securities, LIC policy, fixed deposits, land, etc. to cover the education loan amount. You should have secured admission in a reputed college and course should be recognized one for availing education loan of Rs 20 Lakhs for higher studies in abroad. You get an education loan based on your academic performance, future employment prospects of the course and securities offered.
18th May 2019, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your father can become the guarantor and if you are looking for studies abroad then you may need to have collateral security equal to the amount your education loan. Just make sure you have got the admission at a recognised university or institute abroad.

Guarantor should be an earning member of the family and if he is an government employee then surely it will be good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?