16th February 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?

Respected Sir,
I want to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad. I came to know that it will take upto Rs. 40 Lacs. My father died and my mother is a housewife. The earning person in my family is my brother. I can manage Rs. 5 Lacs from home and depending rest on Educational loan. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs for studying in Abroad in this condition?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  6. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  9. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  13. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  16. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
20th February 2016, 01:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?

I am sorry to say this but you will not be able to get the amount as an Educational Loan.
The maximum Educational Loan that is given by any Bank is Rs 20 Lacs with a collateral.
It is in the policy of the Banks not give an Educational Loan that is more than Rs 20 Lacs.
So you can take Rs 20 Lacs Educational Loan from the Bank and you will have to manage the rest of the money from some other source as their is no other option for you.
20th February 2016, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get an education loan of 30 lakhs in order to study abroad. This is because this amount is beyond the education loan limit which the bank can offer as education loan. The limit for education loan for study in India is 10 lakhs while that in abroad is 20 lakhs. Hence you can take education loan of 20 lakhs for study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?