1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?

Hello everyone,
I want to get Education Loan for
doing MBBS in India. I have heard
it cost Rs. 15 Lacs here.
But my father is working in Abroad.
So what I have to do for applying Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  2. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  3. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [New]
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  5. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  6. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  7. Details of education loan for MCA?
  8. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  9. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  10. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  11. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  13. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?
  14. Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  16. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech without IT File?
9th April 2015, 11:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?

You need to have a residential certificate to apply for education loan in India. Since you need education loan of 15 lakhs, so you also need to show property like land, vehicle, house, etc. to keep it as mortgage to the bank. Since your father is working abroad, so there are some extra formalities and terms and conditions to which you need to comply. This is because you will be governed by international law rather than Indian law. So if you have guardian in India, it will be easier to get your loan request sanctioned. Otherwise, it will be quite tough to get the loan sanctioned. You need to approach any bank close to your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan. Then if the bank allows to apply for education loan, you need to act as per the instructions of the concerned branch manager.
9th April 2015, 06:59 PM
amtul khan
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I want to get Education Loan for
doing MBBS in India. I have heard
it cost Rs. 15 Lacs here.
But my father is working in Abroad.
So what I have to do for applying Education Loan?
Yes you can take loan for your higher education...Taking loan is quite difficult for you as your dad stays in abroad ...Usually bank gives loan but before giving loan but it has so much of terms and conditions ,rules which you have to fulfill.your case is something more difficult , where you may need to give more information you have to follow their guidelines , terms and conditions upto their mark..
11th April 2015, 01:49 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?

First of all i would like to tell you that you can easily sectioned the educational loan after following some specified criteria. As your father is staying in abroad so you need a residential proof. For applying the educational loan of about 15 Lacs you must have to fulfill below mentioned conditions:::>>>

** First of all you must have to attempt the ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM.

** One more thing is that you must have passed your secondary education from a recognized school with minimum passing percentage.

** You may have to put your land or other source as a security.

** Also you need two or three person that take your guarantee .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?