20th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MS in UK without a Guarantor and Co-Applicant?

Dear Sir,
Myself Ankita from Surat. I want to do MS in Finance from UK. So I want the Education Loan around Rs. 15 Lacs. But I don't have any property and also no guarantor and co-applicant. What to do? Am I still eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  2. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman?
  3. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
  4. Eligibility to get Education Loan against property without a guarantor?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  6. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  7. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  9. Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?
  10. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  11. Is my friend eligible to become a guarantor for my brother's Education Loan?
  12. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  13. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Who is Third Party Guarantor in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Should I have to show third party guarantor for getting an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  16. Can I become guarantor against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for both of my daughters?
  17. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA in Australia without any Guarantor?
22nd April 2016, 12:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MS in UK without a Guarantor and Co-Applicant?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan to pursue higher studies without any co-borrower or third party guarantor provided your education loan amount is below 2.5 lakhs. However, since in your case, you require an education loan of 15 lakhs, so it is not possible to get such big amount without any mortgage, co-borrower and third party guarantor. You need to arrange these factors to opt for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?