11th May 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA?

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA? I just have completed 10th standard and it will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the scholarship and how to apply and get it. Thank you!

25th July 2017, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA? I just have completed 10th standard and it will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the scholarship and how to apply and get it. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with a 7.4 CGPA. Many scholarships are available for the 10th passed students. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 10th and family income. You can contact your school administration or apply directly for a scholarship. Some of the scholarships available for the 10th passed students to pursue higher education are given below;

National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

Sant Nirankari Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?