18th July 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of inter in private college with 82 percent?

Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of inter in private college with 82 percent? Can you please give me the right details on the same? Which scholarship to apply? It will be helpful for me if you can get back to me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  4. How to apply for scholarship after getting 94% in inter?
  5. Fee structure followed to apply for college after completion of board exam with 98 percent? Is there any scholarship for me?
  6. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  7. Am I eligible for getting good scholarship for doing BCA course after completion of HSC with 64% marks?
  8. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  9. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  10. Am I eligible for getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS with 75% marks?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?
  12. Can i get scholarship in Private Engineering college with a valid GATE Score?
  13. Am I eligible to get a private bank job if my graduation percent is 47?
  14. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship after clearing my higher secondary examination with 80 percent marks?
  16. Can I apply in Suvarna Mahotsavi Scholarship being a private student? -- [New]
  17. How to get scholarship for inter students? Date of start of counseling for Shadaan College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?
21st July 2017, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of inter in private college with 82 percent?

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your Intermediate course with 82% aggregate marks from a private college. To be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, your family annual income should be less than one lakh (two lakh in case of SC/ ST) rupees and none of your parents should be the government employees. You can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website once, the scholarship applications are invited by the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?