23rd May 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting good scholarship for doing BCA course after completion of HSC with 64% marks?

I got 64 percent in hsc .i want to take BCA. Can I get scholarship in good college in mumbai? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  2. Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?
  3. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  5. Am I eligible for BCA without Maths in HSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarship to do B.E after getting 90% in HSC?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  10. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion IPE with 97.8% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in Government Medical College, Akola? I have 50% marks in HSC(Maharashtra Board) and secured good rank in MHT CET
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
23rd May 2016, 08:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting good scholarship for doing BCA course after completion of HSC with 64% marks?

To avail scholarship you have not scored up to the mark. Scoring mere 64% and wanting to get a scholarship is quite hard.

However, you might try for scholarship provided by various organizations to deserving candidates and see if you might be able to avail it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?