4th August 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i get scholarship in Private Engineering college with a valid GATE Score?

Can i get scholarship in Private Engineering college with a valid GATE Score?

5th August 2015, 10:07 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i get scholarship in Private Engineering college with a valid GATE Score?

Dear Friend..

Yes, you will definitely get the stipend if the college is AICTE approved..

No matter whether you have admitted in private college or govt college.. If the college is AICTE approved.. then you will definitely get the stipend..

All the best..
5th August 2015, 12:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get scholarship in Private Engineering college with a valid GATE Score?

Yes, you can get scholarship in Private Engineering college with valid GATE score.

All the students from colleges that are approved by UGC/AICTE are eligible for GATE scholarship. It is the responsibility of the college to forward application of GATE qualified students for stipend.
If college authorities are reluctant then you can just directly apply to AICTE.
19th March 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship in private engineering college with a gate score 2020 please fast reply
I am waiting your reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?