30th March 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship while doing B.Com final year?

Sir/Mam, Can I get scholarship? Am persuing B.Com final year, for my qualification for which I am eligible to get scholarship, I have aggregate marks is 80.82 percentage. Can you please answer me soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship while doing B.Com final year? -- [New]
  2. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
  5. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  6. Am I eligible for Ratan Scholarship? I have scored 70.75% in final year
  7. Am i eligible for Merit Scholarship being a final year B.Tech (IT) student?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship to study ICSE Executive course if pursuing M.Com final semester and secured 85% in B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year?
  10. Qualification required to get scholarship for B.Tech final year student?
  11. Am i eligible for scholarship being a final year Engineering student of Oxford College?
  12. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after pursuing final year B.Tech
  13. Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where to get MHRD scholarship 1st renewal form?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if placed in 4th at International Yoga Competition being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  17. Am I eligible to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  18. Can I register in CS executive after B.COm final year?
13th February 2018, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship while doing B.Com final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Can I get scholarship? Am persuing B.Com final year, for my qualification for which I am eligible to get scholarship, I have aggregate marks is 80.82 percentage. Can you please answer me soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.

It is very difficult to get a scholarship in the last year of the BCom course. In general, scholarships are offered to students from the first year of the course onwards. It is offered to students based on the marks scored in 10+2 and family income. You can try and apply for some scholarships offered by the private organizations. You can also apply for scholarships after completion of BCom for further studies. There are various organizations/institutions offering scholarships to postgraduate students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?