30th March 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year?

I am B.Sc final year student. I have 43.33% in 2nd year. Can I apply for scholarship? It will be really helpful if you can update me with the details. I need to know the information to proceed further on processing the scholarship if I can get it.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if I have more than 80 percentage marks in B.Tech 1st year?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  4. How to apply for scholarship after scoring 99 percentage in 2nd year inter sanskrit?
  5. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  6. Eligibility for inspire scholarship after 1st semester of BSc physics
  7. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  8. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  9. Am I eligible for Inspire Scholarship? I am a student of BSc 2nd year
  10. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  12. Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  14. What is the percentage marks required in GATE to be eligible for the scholarship?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  16. What is the last date for renewal for MHRD Scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
  18. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
9th April 2017, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year?

Most of the scholarships are based on merit and if you don't have a good academic record, then chances of selection will be not that good.

There are some scholarships, which are given on the basis of entrance exam performance. Hence, it will depend on the merit to get any scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?