31st January 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

B.Com fees at Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune? Which bank can provide education loan?

What is the fees for the newly admission of B.com students. Admission fee yearly fee at the ness wadia collage of commerce pune. Also which bank can offer me edu loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of F.Y B.Com in Ness Wadia College for Afganisthan Students?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com 1st year of Ness Wadia College?
  3. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  4. What is the B.Com admission fees in Wadia College, Pune?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  6. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  7. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  8. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  9. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  10. Procedure of admission for b.com. In Ness Wadia college of commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  12. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  13. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  14. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  15. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  16. How to do internship in marketing? I am pursuing my 2nd year BBA
  17. Financial support of Rs.55-60 Lakhs from any bank or institution is possible for M.Tech in Aviation?
  18. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
27th September 2022, 04:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com fees at Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune? Which bank can provide education loan?

The total tution fees of the course is र 65K

There are various banks that offer education loan for the course.

Some of the banks are
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
IDBI Bank

One can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for colleges.
Interested candidates can apply online or offline as per their convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?