5th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the B.Com admission fees in Wadia College, Pune?

May i know bcom admission fees in wadia college pune...please tell me the fees

Related Questions:
  1. B.Com fees at Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune? Which bank can provide education loan?
  2. Fee structure of F.Y B.Com in Ness Wadia College for Afganisthan Students?
  3. How much marks are required for admission in diploma in Cusrow Wadia college pune
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com 1st year of Ness Wadia College?
  5. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  6. What is the fee expense of M.Com in Ness Wadia College of Commerce? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission for BBM course in Wadia College?
  8. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  9. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  10. Will I get admission in Wadia College of Science after scoring 7.2 marks out of 10 in 10th board exam?
  11. How can I get admission in Wadia college after passing 12th with 74% in commerce region
  12. Admission to SYBCOM after FYBCOM? Fees for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  14. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  15. Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?
  16. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  17. List of the colleges in Mumbai that offer BSc in Physics?
  18. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
12th June 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the B.Com admission fees in Wadia College, Pune?

please show me fee structure of F Y B.Com in Ness Wadia College of Commerce Pune
20th June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

may i please know when is the college re-opening for 1st year B.Com
27th August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of the mcm in wadia college
27th May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

may i to know when you wil start the admison procedure
8th June 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Azad Prabhakar Shukla i have to take admission in f.y.b.com and i have scored 68.46% in 12 so for any enqury please contact on 9595755455
23rd May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the B.B.A. admission fees in Wadia College, Pune?
22nd January 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am Parvez from Assam. I have to take admission in Pune university in B.com so sir may i know the fee structure of this university also eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?