6th April 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?

Bank loan information for iihm i want to get.
I am gonna get admission in this reputed iihm but reputed institutes have requested fee structure for which i need loan of course.

27th April 2014, 01:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?

I would like to congratulate you for getting admission opportunity in such a good hotel management institute. You can definitely get loan for meeting the expense of your study. For getting education loan, you need approach the nearest bank to your residence preferably the bank where you have a bank account.

Then you need to talk with the branch manager or administrative officer (in case it is a big branch) concerning your education loan. Carry all the necessary documents regarding your admission as well as prospectus of your college. Show it and get to know all the norms and procedure of the education loan. Act accordingly to get your loan sanctioned.
5th March 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Bank loan information for iihm i want to get.
I am gonna get admission in this reputed iihm but reputed institutes have requested fee structure for which i need loan of course.
12th October 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in IIHM at top most college
With bank loan facility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?